Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Exercises

Truman is very busy exercising these days. In fact, when we're not exercising with him... he's exercising by himself! Today during tummy time he started lifting his rear end high into the air by pushing his feet into the floor and straightening his legs.


Good morning!

News from the rainforest today... animals everywhere.

Can I cross the Great Divide? How do I do it?

This takes some pondering and planning...

Oooooooooh.... I think I know.

Let me put my back (legs) into it...


And... puuuush...

Or, maybe move my hands and legs at the same time?

*sigh* I'd better rest.

Oh, I'll cross the Great Divide another day... today I'll talk to this bird.

Oh, I'm relaxing now, but exercises are sure to follow!

Here I am "tripod" or "prop" sitting (aka "exercising")!!

4 comments:

randigideon said...

Today sticking your backside in the air...tomorrow skipping and running (okay, maybe crawling and walking in there somewhere). Way to go, Truman (and Truman's excellent coaches!)!!

Anastasia Marie said...

Pretty soon, you're not going to be able to keep up with him! :)

Sam Kim said...

lol! I love the play by play!

Unknown said...

Great job Truman! You'll be mobile before we know it! You guys are all doing a terrific job!