Monday, April 14, 2008

A Day of Food, Hair, and Teething

A Monday in the life of Truman. Sometimes he's a little too busy to want to bother with eating... but we'll keep trying.

I had to eat rice cereal...

... again.


Mom came to play with me in the rainforest... yay!

See the cute little bear?

It's a little hard to see, but I'm trying to show you my hair.

Are you looking?

Hey... that kid in the mirror is back.


Is that a cat over my shoulder?

Silly cat.

Mom! Don't make me eat!

Something hurts in my mouth.

Can you see it? It's right here.

Ouch.

OUCH!

This ring may not help a lot, but Apba's thumb sure does!

6 comments:

randigideon said...

Boo to teething, but YAY to having teeth (soon). That just means one step closer to no more rice cereal!

I'm not sure how Truman manages to keep getting more and more adorable every single day.

Glad to see Bill's doing well, by the way.

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, Randi! I'm SO glad you noticed Bill!! He always has a place of honor in our home!

Sam Kim said...

Awesome!
And congrats on reaching your $500 goal!

Unknown said...

man do I wish I could curl up on the play mat! Enjoy it now, Truman! Cute pictures!

Esther said...

yay. for rice cereal. What's after rice cereal?

You've reached your goal!

Sarah said...

Oh, the cereals... after rice then it's oatmeal then barley. Then, we'll be on to veggies then fruits!