Sunday, April 20, 2008

March for Babies!

We did it!! Not only did we march for babies, but we also reached our fundraising goal! Thank you so much for making that possible. As you can see, it wasn't an ideal day for walking, but that didn't stop many families from being out there. We saw many preemies walking and riding in strollers. The President of Preemies Today asked me where Truman was... but... we opted to have him home and dry and playing with Grandparents rather than soaking in the cool rain. March of Dimes set up an extremely abbreviated route due to the weather. We walked with Preemies Today, and it felt really good to be out there with so many other people who care for the same cause. Enjoy the pictures, and thank you again for all your support.



Breakfast of champions: coffee and rain-soaked doughnut... but I'll take it!

Here we all go... marching for babies!


This guy looks especially serious about marching for babies!


A little wet pavement won't stop us.


We thank you for all your support!!

3 comments:

Sam Kim said...

Awesome! But a question David...why did you wear your running shoes instead of your walking shoes?

David said...

running shoes? walking shoes? what's the difference? i just have shoes.

Sarah said...

... besides, I think that marching shoes were the most appropriate. I'm pretty sure those were the only kinds of shoes I saw out there.