Today was a very exciting day because we not only started a new food... it was a whole new kind of food... veggies!
What if Dad tries to feed me?
Hm. This is a little better. What's the difference?
If you're looking for news and updates regarding our one and only TRUMAN, then you've come to the right place. Hopefully there will be updates weekly... we all need goals, right?
What if Dad tries to feed me?
Hm. This is a little better. What's the difference?
5 comments:
boppy time looks fun!
yay for sharing with us the intro to carrots--the pics made me laugh, lol! I'm glad the airplane method worked- way to be creative! You guys continue to amaze me w/ your love.
1) could this child be any more adorable? (I think not)
2) hooray for veggies! He'll get there, I promise. :)
3) airplane method makes everything better
4) dressing in a color similar to what you're feeding your child is always wise (no, I am not saying you look like a carrot, just that it's good you weren't wearing white or something--you never know when those carrots are coming back at you)
5) yay for homemade baby food!
6) I love Truman's outfit--it's one of my favorites. :)
= )
Yay for carrots and matching shirt. What exactly is a boppy?
The boppy seems to make him happy, it looks like he is having fun. However, the carrots appear to promote a different reaction.
Grandpa
A boppy is... sort of... a U-shaped pillow that has any number of helpful purposes where I child is concerned like: putting him on it while he ate (when he was smaller), giving him tummy time over the side of it (to help strengthen his arms), having him sitting inside it (to help keep him in midline), and helping him sit up. I'm sure there are more, but... you get the idea.
Post a Comment