Okay, I've had my fun... I'm going back.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Rainforest Fun
Yesterday, Truman started not just turning over, but really rolling. He rolled two and a half times and found himself halfway across the living room off his blanket and on the carpet. That was one surprised little guy... and his parents were pretty shocked, too! Once again, Truman is busy playing!
Ha! I finally made it across the Great Divide!
The rainforest can be a dirty place.
But mostly, it's a swingin' good time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
whoa, it looked like his nose was bleeding! But I'm glad he's rolling around!
Yeah... that was a little black fuzz dot. :)
Nope, I think you should go with the story that Truman had to battle his way through the wild to cross the Great Divide. Umm...I think I need to get out of my house more. ;)
Post a Comment