Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Barley Day!

Rice cereal down. Oatmeal down. What's next? Barley. Today was barley day. The good news? The day ended with a wonderful bedtime story.

I hear I have a new food coming, Grandpa.

Let's have it.

I have some food where? On my nose?

Ooooh... not so sure about barley.


So... I don't really understand the appeal of solid foods.

I think I'd rather eat... this.


Grandmother, you can try... but I still don't know about barley.


It's story hour with Auntie Beth!


Whoa... what is that Runaway Bunny up to?


I love my bunny! Thank you!

Awesome story time!

Hi Grandmother.

Here we all are!


Thanks for a great visit, Grandmother, Grandpa, and Auntie Beth! Come back to see me soon!!

1 comment:

randigideon said...

You're a lucky boy, Truman. That's an amazing family you've got there. :) So sweet to see everyone together!