Wednesday, April 30, 2008
New Clothing Size!
Alert! Alert! It was discovered today that Truman can now wear a new clothing size!! He started at Preemie, then Newborn, then 0-3 Months... now, he can wear 3-6 Month clothing!! Whoa! I remember looking at the 3-6 month clothing we had at home while I was organizing things about the time Truman came home (at 3 months actual age) and thinking, "Yeah... I don't know when he'll wear that... um, maybe when he's a toddler." They looked huge at the time. Do you know what that means? Truman is huge. Okay, just kidding about that last part, but new clothing sizes are certainly a milestone around here, and this is a fun one!
Whew. I'm tired today! I think I'll take a nice long nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hooray for a new wardrobe! Truman's a big boy! :)
Yay! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
awesome!!! Praise God for growth and HUGE BABIES :D
Yay for Truman! I'm so glad he can fit in those outfits now! He looks so adorable in them and those socks are such a good match!
Lots of love from Aunt Crystal
Post a Comment