Well, rumor has it that RSV season is about as over as it's going to get. It'll take us awhile, but we're starting to (carefully) venture out a bit more.
I'd better sleep. I have a feeling I have a big day ahead of me.
I'm trying to start yet another fashion trend.
Do you ever get that feeling that you're being watched?
Hmmm. Plotting my next move.
Looks like that elephant wants to tell me something.
Whoa... great idea!
I'll play with toys with my hands and my feet!
And then in a split second... I found myself on the carpet! Rolling is really an efficient mode of transportation!
Mom hasn't told me where we're going yet.
I hear this is a Mexican restaurant. I've never been in a restaurant before.
I appear to be cornered.
Apba, you want me to eat that?! How many solid foods are there?
Oh, Apba... you're so much fun to look at.
Eating out is pretty fun. Of course, it didn't involve me eating anything.
Whew. What a busy day. I'm beat.
3 comments:
I have got to get a pair of socks like Truman has, how stylish!
Love Grandpa
lol...so trendy...should have taken him to the restaurant like that = P
haha- yeah- that would've awesome to go to the restaurant like that. what's next? utter anticipation for the next trend! (oppa also did boast about his trend starting back in the day too! :P perhaps that's where he got it from)
Post a Comment