Truman's corrected age is five months old today!! Tuesday means new food day. It was vegetable day all day long.... raw or pureed, Truman can handle them all. Ah, but will he enjoy them any better than previous foods?
They may look like carrots, but I assure you that they are sweet potatoes.
Round one is over, and it appears that the sweet potatoes have won.
Umma was wearing as many sweet potatoes as I was by the time it was all over!
I am cuddling with a toy and using a raw carrot to help with my teething.
What? Am I not supposed to eat raw carrots?
I'll just save it for later.
Sweet potatoes: round two. Apba was in on this one.
I think I'll clean the sweet potatoes out of my mouth. That's what this bib is for, right?
1 comment:
Well, I had hoped that sweet potatoes would be received better than carrots and cereal....looks like it didn't happen.
Love,
Grandpa
Post a Comment