Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday Smiles

All I know is that I'd better issue a warning to all of Truman's stuffed animal friends effective immediately... they are, from now on, under attack.


What? She wanted to come down and play.

See Blue Bear? I threw him from here all the way over there.

Why'd you put her back, Mom?

I can fix that. Come on down here.

Like I said, she wants to play.



Much improved.

Hmm.... what's next?


What's under there?

Looks like I need to change the oil in this rocking chair.

Do you have any work you need done?

Hello, there. Let's play a game.

I'll count to three and see if you're still there.

You ARE! Fun!


Looks like lunch happened.


Yo. I ate all my green beans.


On to my next adventure!

I'm after you, Blue Bear. Again.


Gotcha!

Now onto my biggest challenge... Caterpillar.

I can take you one handed! The conquering of my bedroom is complete... for today.

3 comments:

Sam Kim said...

I love that gangsta "yo, I'm done with my food" = P
Man, he really does get a lot of food on himself!

randigideon said...

Man, remind me not to sit in Truman's rocking chair...I think he could take me down.

Unknown said...

I love his expressions! His smile absolutely warms my heart! Can't wait to see you guys!