Wednesday, May 7, 2008

On the Move

Today Truman spent the morning warming up and the evening going places!

I'm perfecting lifting my body up.

I'm also checking out how moving my knees may help my cause.

Hm. I seem to be in the same place as before.

But now I'm on the move! I heard there is something in that box for me, and I'm off the blanket and on my way to check it out!

Sweet potato time again. I'm supposed to do what with them?

A smile during meal time??

Maybe sweet potatoes aren't so bad after all.

4 comments:

randigideon said...

Is that a Bumbo I see (or just another product that comes in such an oddly shaped box)? I bet that's what Truman's holding out for at meal time, right? ;)

Sarah said...

Good eye!! That IS a Bumbo!! (I have never seen such interesting packaging in all my life.) More pics of that coming soon!

Anastasia Marie said...

In the first picture, it looks like he may be practicing yoga. That pose looks a lot like "downward facing dog," doesn't it? He's so well-rounded, that Truman. But, what do you expect--after all, Umma was invited to rush the fraternity for the well-rounded man. SigEps for life!

Sam Kim said...

lol! But what's bumbo? And I agree that Truman is taking after his mother with yoga...maybe he popped in one of your dvd's = )