Good morning, Everyone!
I still love to watch my mobile... especially first thing in the morning!
Tummy time is going stong!
Here's my profile.
En garde! I mean... a picture in just my diaper?! Oh, Mom!
A nice, long nap... what a great way to celebrate my special day.
Good thing I rested up! Looks like there's a party going on!
All this for me? Six months old is pretty nice!

Whoa, Apba! What is that?!
The best way to end any day... cuddling with Apba. Goodnight.
3 comments:
It looks like Truman had a great six-month birthday party....you are both VERY good parents and Truman is a VERY lucky boy.
Love,
Grandpa
you parents are soooooo incredible and inspiring!!! wow. how I aspire to be more like you! Way to celebrate! Much joy was brought by simply seeing those pictures! Thank you!
Aww!! looks like Truman had a GREAT 1/2 birthday! Love it!
Post a Comment