Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sleep, Heavenly Sleep

Truman has started sleeping seven hours a night... His parents are so proud! Also, he recently discovered just how fascinating his hand is, and he's been staring at it every chance he gets (which is pretty often).




I rolled from my back to my side... and I really want to roll to my tummy... but it is way harder than it looks!

I'm psyching my parents out by wearing an outfit that says one thing ("all-nighter") and doing another (sleeping seven hours). Fun!

4 comments:

Esther said...

uh oh? I don't believe the pictures are showing?

Sarah said...

So sorry about the technical difficulties... it shows on my computer, so I didn't realize it wasn't working. I'm working on it, and hopefully it'll be working soon!

David said...

It works!

Esther said...

it works! awww- it's hard to see him struggle like that- man, you really capture those moments though!

Love the shirt! ;)

40 minutes 'til his SIX MONTHSSSSS!!!!!! wooooo!!