Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy March!

Well, the coldest months of winter are, hopefully, over and we can look forward to spring and summer and getting outside more! In fact, today, we took our first just-because-we-want-to walk outside ever! Yay!

I'm out of bed, but snuggling in on the couch is a nice way to start the day.


Mom's taking me out for a walk, so I have to dress a little warm.

YAY! A walk! Fun!


Here's the whole outfit.




The walk was fun... but now I'm hanging out with my trusty friend, the caterpillar.

I've been practicing with the rattle, and I'm getting pretty good... see?!

Mmm... story time with Apba.

3 comments:

Sam Kim said...

ADORABLE! Hopefully I will be able to visit you guys soon...is that okay if I visit you guys on Good Friday? Or that Saturday Morning?

randigideon said...

Oh my goodness...what a sweet little face. He's really gotten quite expressvie, huh? That smile melts my heart.

And yay for getting out of the house just because you want to!

Esther said...

adorable pics! (faves being 1 & 3!)