If you're looking for news and updates regarding our one and only TRUMAN, then you've come to the right place. Hopefully there will be updates weekly... we all need goals, right?
I cant wait until I can have one of Trumans kisses. That is so wonderful.Love you all.
I have watched this many times. I love Davids expression.. Davids love for Truman just shines thru.:)
I'm glad to see you guys are doing well! I called earlier today not having seen these, but wow, the videos are AWESOME! An amazing trick!
awwwwwwwww!!! I second wildwood's comment! I can't wait for one of his kisses! I hope I can see you guys in April!!!
AWWWWWWWWWW!!! so cute!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I cant wait until I can have one of Trumans kisses. That is so wonderful.
Love you all.
I have watched this many times. I love Davids expression.. Davids love for Truman just shines thru.
:)
I'm glad to see you guys are doing well! I called earlier today not having seen these, but wow, the videos are AWESOME! An amazing trick!
awwwwwwwww!!! I second wildwood's comment! I can't wait for one of his kisses! I hope I can see you guys in April!!!
AWWWWWWWWWW!!! so cute!!!!
Post a Comment