Truman shows off his happy feet
I tried adding a soundtrack to the video, but I couldn't get around the copyright protection. Who needs Stevie Wonder when you have Truman, right?
UPDATE [February 12, 9:17 AM]: Apparently (thanks for asking, Grandma), a back story is necessary to explain why Mom and Dad are laughing. Before shooting the video, Truman was crying because he was hungry. Dad had set him down to film him rooting for the pacifier, but once the camera started rolling, Truman stopped crying and STARTED DANCING. This became funny and "unbelievable" because Truman kept this up for over eight minutes. Dad finally had to put an end to the dancing when he decided that Truman needed to eat. This is an edited video of Truman's best moves.
UPDATE [February 12, 2:00 PM]:
UPDATE [February 12, 10:35 PM]: Soundtrack added!
5 comments:
I enjoyed Truman but I also loved the laughter comming from you two.
What did YOU think was so funny?
He sure is growing
Love, Grandmother
I'm crying over here!!!!! lol!!! That is HILARIOUS and so ADORABLE!!! absoLUTEly LOVE the suit too!
Thank you so much for the back story. This just makes me want to go back and change my vote for his future career of being quite the performer!
I think it's also funny that this went on for EIGHHT?! minutes?!! and this had to be force ended for him to eat?! wow. I am astonished.
Yes, David! Great addition!
Wow, I saw some really good dance moves! He could be the next Michael Jackson (minus all of the bad stuff) = P
GO TRUMAN GO!! Loved the show! Hope to see more Truman performances!
Love Aunt Crystal
Post a Comment