We had been wanting to take a weekend trip to Chicago since we moved to Saint Louis over a year ago, so this weekend we did just that. We kept it pretty low-key, but our activities included The Willis (formerly Sears) Tower, swimming in the hotel pool, Chicago-style pizza, the aquarium, Navy Pier, and, of course, IKEA. It was a wonderful trip with beautiful weather. Here are some moments from the adventure.
Our view of the Chicago River from our hotel room.
I'm getting that "somebody's watching me" feeling.
Buttons, buttons, buttons. I'm in heaven.
We tried to watch some animal training here, but the timing just didn't work out.
Apba and I are enjoying the Chicago skyline after lunch.I got to touch a starfish.
I got to keep touching!
After all that touching I had to wash my hands.
I am a penguin, see?I am a penguin-carrying penguin.
Egg!
Mmmmm. The places I could throw this egg.
Egg, you're fun.
Whee! The slide is great!
Can everyone hear my penguin song?!
These look like good friends.
Mmm. A hug for the big penguin.
And... a hug for the little penguin.
Here's a fun "bye bye" from a funhouse mirror in Chicago! Thanks for checking out our trip!
2 comments:
He REALLY looked like he enjoyed the aquarium....good idea!
I love the Penguin suit = )
Post a Comment