Saturday, August 29, 2009

Birthday Bash

Today was Truman's birthday party, and what a party it was! He had the best time with friends and family. Thank you to everyone who came... I know it was a long journey for many! You made his day very special!

Whoa. I am going to go SO fast.

The spread. I wanted to eat it all myself, but... I had help.


Well, I'm ready for cake. Where's everyone else?


Yay! Time to blow! I'm just learning to blow, and it's fun!


Zane, that tickles! I like tickles!


Yes, there are gifts behind me, but... this pen is just so entertaining.



I could use some help opening this gift. Thanks, Zane.


I'm rich!

I can play with a train AND push buttons on a card at the same time.

Brandt, could you help me, please?


Yes! TWO good helpers! We'll get this unwrapped in no time!


So, Kenley, I think the way this wagon works is you just sit up on the box like this.


MMMM. Cuddling with three sock monkeys. Awesome!


I love reading books.


A box to rest on and sock monkeys as pillows. This is the life.


Watch me play cornhole! I can get the bag right in!


See? Three points for me!


Thanks for coming to my party! I had a GREAT time with you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We were only there 5 hours but the time we had was so special.

Sam Kim said...

Man, I wish I could've been there!
So that's what the new house looks like on the inside/back yard