Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday, Truman our Two-Year Old!

Truman turned two years old today! Wow! We spent the day relaxing and having fun and did gifts and cake in the evening. Truman was weighed recently, and he weighed 21 pounds and is about 30.75 inches tall. Happy Birthday, Truman!!

Waking up to balloons is not bad at all.

Can I ride it?


Birthday breakfast: waffles and fruit. Yum.


Whoa, Mama... that cupcake is on fire.


Now what?



OH, blow it out... fun!

Two!

This whole cupcake is for me? Birthdays are fun!


Mmmmm. I ate it all gone!



Where is my Apba?

Oh! There he is!


I get more than cupcakes on my birthday?


Hat!


My first adventure in popping bubble wrap.



Boy can I make some music with this drum!

Finally! A piano! Someone noticed my "air piano," I guess!


A stick... yum. Maybe if I eat this they'll give me more cake!

No comments: