Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Butterfly House

We made our first trip to The Butterfly House with friends today. Truman liked it... as long as he was able to run wild and free (which was not possible IN the butterfly house itself). Once he was outside, he was a whole new kiddo. Also, today's accomplishments included learning to let himself out of buildings by pushing the automatic door button. GREAT.

Some playground playtime before going to see butterflies.

We could go elsewhere, but I'm pretty comfy right here.

Let's feed this giant caterpillar by putting some more mulch in this hole.


Um... I'm ready to get up. Help, please.


Okay, Mama... I'll sit here with you, I guess.

When I get down, just how fast can I run?


Did you get the picture? I hope so, because I'm about to hop down and run away.

Now HERE is something interesting.


Outside enjoying nature. Much better.

Here "Kiki," it's like this... you just pile it all on your legs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The picture with the two of them on the butterfly bench is SOOOOO CUTE!