Monday, August 3, 2009

To Be or Not To Be.... Continued

Hello, Friends and Family. I am writing to ask you to participate in a poll regarding The Truman Show. As you all know, Truman is going to have a little sister in the relatively near future, and it is time to decide how to proceed with updates. I am considering discontinuing The Truman Show when Truman turns two. On the other hand, I could start one blog that will include both siblings. Or, I could just set up a site where you could look at pictures every so often. Keeping two full-blown blogs (one for each child) just seems unrealistic as we all know a lot of time can elapse between posts just for Truman! I haven't decided what to do, and your input would be helpful. Please vote on the poll on this blog, and, if you want, add additional comments here at this post. Thanks for the past two years of reading, listening, and supporting us!

4 comments:

randigideon said...

Well, I love reading Truman updates and I know I'd love reading about his sister, but given that I can't even keep my blog going for my one kid, I guess it would be unfair to expect you to do two. So I vote for pictures only. Hey, a picture's worth a thousand words anyway, right? Just think how efficient it'll be. :)

Esther said...

perhaps pictures only, but you can write if you want as well ;) LOVE your new haircut btw!--lovely!!

Anne said...

I vote for a picture blog as well (hopefully you'll keep those comedic captions!)

Unknown said...

I vote for picturesof both kiddies with great captions as The Truman Show has done.