Today was a big day, and Truman was after everything. He broke the CD door on the computer... while I was trying to hold the door closed. He later broke the door on our entertainment center. Amazing. Tonight was the firm picnic, so we took our little "destroyer" out into the wild. Oh, well, maybe it was the City Museum, but... there were still some wild animals there, and Truman loved them. (Warning: this post contains images of animals... including a member of the rodent family.)
Let's see what's for breakfast.
What is this??
Ah, I've got it... toast.
Yep, toast. Yum.
I'm ready to go to school.
Or, maybe I'm ready for skydiving!
A bird!
I'm trying to touch little fish.
3 comments:
I see Umma in Truman's last picture pose LOL
I love the skydiving picture
that is so great seeing his reaction to animals! (besides heidi)
second the skydiving pic! lol! :D
3 things:
1) The City Museum outing looks like so much fun. Aggh to that slide!
2) Even when it is ready for Truman to go to school, I won't be able to believe it, so it's good that you're breaking us into the idea now. ;)
3) All 3 of you have really great hair in these pictures. Seriously...stop it.
Post a Comment