Here I am hanging out. Getting here was no walk in the park, though.
Ha! It's a good story. I got so mad about being in the car seat that I spit up on the way here!
Hm. Well, it sounded funnier in my head.
If you're looking for news and updates regarding our one and only TRUMAN, then you've come to the right place. Hopefully there will be updates weekly... we all need goals, right?
Here I am hanging out. Getting here was no walk in the park, though.
Ha! It's a good story. I got so mad about being in the car seat that I spit up on the way here!
Hm. Well, it sounded funnier in my head.
1 comment:
lol = P I love the stories you tell with the pictures = ) I wonder how close to the truth they are to Truman's real thoughts...
Post a Comment