Friday, October 17, 2008

Dress Rehearsal

Truman has figured out how to turn on his mobile in his crib by himself. Sometimes, that's how we know he's awake... the mobile music starts out of nowhere. I guess he decides he'll entertain himself until we get him out of bed. Today, he got his second flu shot of the year, so he's all done with that. That being said, it's time for our household to go back into hibernation for the winter. This may well be the last one in which we have to do that, though! And, in seasonal news, in preparation for Halloween, we had a dress rehearsal today. Enjoy!


Grrr. I'm on the move.

I'm really good at turning off the computer when people are least expecting it.


Tigers eat shoes, right?


Well, hello tiger trick-or-treat basket!


I'm not so sure about this, so I'll handle it very carefully.


Tigers like to be tickled!

See you again on Halloween!

Rehearsal is over. Let's get down to business.


Well, hello there.



What?? It's time for bed?? Says who?

No comments: