Friday, October 24, 2008

M-I-Z... Z-O-U!

This weekend is MU's homecoming, and we went for some engineering festivities. It was Truman's first trip to Columbia, and it was fun to watch David showing him around. Will Truman go to Mizzou for college?? Oooh... you'll just have to stay tuned!

Seriously? We have to leave the house early in the morning? I'm sleepy.


It's raining outside, so they've got me all covered up!



This is how I decided to introduce myself to Apba's friends and professors. Yum.




Let's go on a tour of the campus.


Hmm... yes... campus.


Apba! Do you see this stuff?!


SO cool!!


Can you believe all this?


It's raining, it's pouring.



It's fun to see where Apba went to school.



I'm flying at the columns!


This has been pretty fun, Apba.


Oh, Umma... what a nice day it turned out to be!

1 comment:

Esther said...

yay! I'm so glad that you guys live close to be able to go! boo for the rain