Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Tooth, New Food

Truman spent most of the day outside shopping and such with his Grandmother, Grandpa, and yes, his mom. He got yet another new tooth! Also, he had his very first mashed potatoes tonight. Yum! Last night a bath in his small blue tub bordered on dangerous as he tried to climb out of it himself, so tonight we decided to switch to the big tub.

I'm home from a day out. What toy should I play with?

How about this one? It's heavy!

What? Time to go eat dinner? Sure. Just when I got my toys out.


Mashed potatoes, peas and carrots, and finger food.


First bite of potatoes... not so sure...

These finger foods are pretty fun, but I'm still not sure I want to swallow this bite of potatoes.


Okay, the potatoes were pretty yummy, afterall, and I love playing with all these colors.


Okay, Momma... take me to the bathtub and get this food out of my eyes, please.


I get this whole place for my bath? Is this a swimming pool?


Oh no! I pulled the plug out of the tub, but now all the water and my toy friends are leaving!

Whew! I'm clean, and I've had a long good day. Time for bed. Goodnight, All!

1 comment:

Anastasia Marie said...

I will make it my mission to get this kid LOVING mashed potatoes. :)