Today was another eventful day out of the house. We met up with Truman's uncle and cousins for an afternoon at the Botanical Gardens. Then, we went to a house that had belonged to Truman's Grandpa's side of the family and is now a restaurant and also met up with Truman's great uncle and aunt. Truman was so pleasant and well-behaved.... his tolerance always amazes me. It was nice to spend time with family. Do you know what else is nice? David is coming home tomorrow night! Yay! He has been missed!
I tried some graham crackers today for the first time.
Pretty yummy... and worth close inspection.
These are some sort of puffs shaped like teddy bears. Interesting.
Do I look like a character from Star Trek? Or... maybe a space alien of some sort?
Ode to the sippy cup...
Grandmother, we're at the Botanical Gardens!
So, these Cheerios go wherever I go, huh?
Family photo... you know my Umma and Grandpa and this is my uncle and cousins, too. Shh. Some of us are sleeping.
Quiet Please. I need a nap after all the excitement.
Cuddling with Umma is fun!
Hey, did you know that this place behind me was my great grandpa's?
It cooled off, so I put on my jacket.
Let's head home. I'm getting tired.
Grandpa look who it is!!
It's Apba! I can't wait to see Apba!
3 comments:
aw, so glad that family was around with daddy's first time away-- wow, was he deliberately grabbing at his appa in the picture? too cute-- love that you guys got an "I <3 NY" tee too!! :D
I'm glad that you were able to hang out with family, especially that David was in NY. I love the ode to the sippy cup = P
He absolutely was touching Apba on the picture, he did it twice!
Grandpa
Post a Comment