Sunday, May 18, 2008

New Auntie in Town

We had visitors today... Uncle Sam brought Auntie Anne over and we all got to hang out. Truman loved all the extra attention!

Here I am with my peeps.

Hello, Auntie Anne!

Hmm... this could be fun!

Mom and Dad are looking through my loot. Thanks everyone!

Some of the family hanging out.

Whoa, Umm and Apba, look at all this great stuff! I'm going to look very sharp!


Here we are in our jeans and t-shirts!


Tucan, I'm going to get you!

How many aunts and uncles does it take to put socks on an infant... (stop me if you've heard this one before)

Hold on tight, Momma! You've got a wild little animal on your hands!

Apba's making the "eat" sign. Notice I never use that one... but they feed me anyway.

Still acorn squash, huh?

I ate solid food all gone for the first time ever!!


Nothing like cuddling after a big meal!

3 comments:

Sam Kim said...

That last picture of Anne and Truman is ADORABLE! Also...who's "Uncle Same" = P

Sarah said...

Uncle Same?... what are you talking about?

Anne said...

I love cuddling with Truman!!!