Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

This was the very first Mother's Day with Truman (outside the womb). It was so much fun to spend the day as a family, and, as you can see, I think Truman enjoyed it, too.

Whoa! Momma! That tickles!

Cuddling is nice, Mom... but where did the tickles go?


Woo hoo! There they are! Go tickles, go!!

7 comments:

David said...

Looks very ticklish!

randigideon said...

I think that's the picture of a perfect Mother's Day! You both look very happy and like you're enjoying each other quite a lot. :)

Unknown said...

I love to see him laugh. He is so happy.
He looks like he will crawl any day.

Good job all

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day! Looks like it was a great one. Can't wait to hear him laugh in person!

Anastasia Marie said...

Hooray for first-out-of-the-womb Mother's Day!!!!! I hope the day was wonderful. :)

Anne said...

Looks like you had a Happy Mother's Day!!

tickles...love 'em :)

Sam Kim said...

OMG!!! Truman's laughing face is making me crack up!