Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hide and Seek

Today, Truman thought it would be fun to play hide and seek. I left him playing in the rainforest in his room while I made some phone calls. I could hear him, but when I went to check on him, I could not find him. At first it was a little scary... and then I located the little guy. I have a feeling we're going to be playing this game a lot! After all the hiding and seeking, Truman and I took a walk to Wal-Mart. Hey, it's a start.

Where's Truman?

Here I am!

If you look really, really closely you can see my tiny baby tooth bud (it's on my bottom front left).

It looks like we're going somewhere!

When I got home I had a party at my crib... but now we're all partied out.

4 comments:

David said...

whoa! on that first picture, the first baby i was the baby on the Sign With Your Baby book and not Truman!

Unknown said...

Truman is starting to look so mature!!!

Anne said...

man, it's really going to get harder to play hide & seek once Truman starts crawling!

Unknown said...

He sure is tricky, Mom and Dad! He will really be hard to find once he is mobile!