Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco de Mayo

Happy Cinco de Mayo. I can't believe it's May already! Truman celebrated by moving around (as usual).

Hello, everyone.

I do not have a large sheet at my disposal today, so I'm hiding in a small towel.


Funny, right?!

Whoa. I just rolled many times in a row and ended up here at this chair. After this picture was taken, I promptly spit up on the floor. My tummy couldn't take all the excitement!

3 comments:

randigideon said...

Awww...he is so proud of himself (as well he should be). Too cute!

Unknown said...

He is such a happy little traveler and his trips will only get longer.

Love,
Grandpa

Sam Kim said...

LOL! I knew it! Heidi has secretly been teaching him how to vomit all over the place...let's just hope Heidi doesn't teach him her other skill of pooping all over = P