Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hot Off the Press! Truman's New Skill!

I put Truman down on his tummy today, and what did he do? He rolled over! Exciting!! So, I got out the video camera, just in case, and he did it again! He did it a third time for some still photos. Nice of him, huh?

Watch out, Mom and Dad, I'm on the move!

6 comments:

Pete Bythrow said...

yay! go truman! he's going to be mobile soon, watch out

Unknown said...

HIP HIP HOORAY FOR TRUMAN!! This is just the beginning folks! Look out!

Esther said...

yippeeee! :D That sure is kind of him to share his skills for us on the camera! ;)

Sam Kim said...

I enjoyed it, but it wasn't nearly his best performance (happy feet!)...
lol It was funny because I could sort of "think" what was going through his head as he was rolling over = P

Anonymous said...

Before long he will be climbing on the tables and getting into the cabinets, refrigerator, etc..:) Way to go. He's so cute.

Anne said...

i'm loving all this video action....watch out hollywood