Today was our day at the apnea clinic. Word on the apnea monitor is that we need to keep it at least another month. In other news, Truman has reached double digits!! He now weighs 10 pounds! Also, he is 22 inches long! The doctors say he's doing great, and they are even allowing him to eat as much as he wants whenever he wants (we'd been on a fairly strict schedule, especially concerning quantity, up to this point) and have told us to reduce the number of calories with which we fortify his feeds (meaning he's growing well and doesn't need as much help). They said his breathing sounds great, he looks good (even commenting on his "chins"), and developmentally he is doing well right now. They did also happen to mention how cute he is. YAY. We love good reports!

I'm all dressed and ready to go to the doctor!

What? Where are my feet, you ask? Well... my pants are helping keep my sock-clad feet warm.

Silly.

Now I'm really ready to go! Look, no carseat cover! I can see out!

We're back, and whew... my schedule was all disrupted today... I need a nap!
1 comment:
Finally some doctors with some sense! It's about time they realized how absolutely adorable this little guy is. Hey...what's the fun of being a baby if you can't have multiple chins, right? I always tell Brandt to be chubby now while people still think it's cute. :)
He's doing so great and I so agree with your mom, it's because he's got such amazing parents. I'm glad it's been such a good week! All three of you (okay, and Heidi, too) are such an inspiration!
Post a Comment