Tuesday, June 10, 2008

PTO Picnic

Today Truman went on his very first picnic and got to meet David's co-workers! It was really nice to have Truman out and to have him meet people, but we only stayed about 20 minutes because it was so hot. I cannot emphasize that word enough. Also, it's new food day: avocados!!


See this blue thing I'm holding on to with my left hand?

Did you know if you pulled it the cover would pull up above my head?

So, you work with my dad, huh? Good to meet you.

Apba and me at the picnic.

The whole family hung out in the shade. I have a lot to look at out here!



It was pretty fun... but let's go home now... it's hot!

So that's an avocado, huh?

MMMM. Yummy. I'm ready for more!

I love to help feed myself avocados.

Okay, I'm done.

Grrrrrr.

Just kidding! I was just practicing my funny faces!

Let me out of here!

Whoa... I just woke up from a nap. That picnic wore me out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What great adventures Truman is having! I'm sure he loved being outside at the park. To bad it was so hot! Good job with new foods Truman!
Love Aunt Crystal

Anastasia Marie said...

So, how soon before he tries guacamole and chips?