Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hello June

Today Truman started fruits... applesauce, to be specific. The first feeding did not seem to be a hit, but then it got much better. Also, Truman's Uncle Sam is here visiting for a few days, and, as always, Truman loves the company!


What a fun puppet toy!

Thanks for the cute things from Springfield!


I would rather play with this bib than eat applesauce.

Hmm. Not quite sure what to think.

How about another taste?

Okay. That's enough for now.


Hi Momma! Look at how Apba fixed my hair after my bath!


I kind of like the mohawk, I think.

This is my backbend. I do this a lot.

I also like to play with my feet a lot these days. Sometimes I even nibble on them.

Whew. I'm worn out. Time for a full tummy and sleep!

1 comment:

Esther said...

no way. backbend????