Thursday, June 19, 2008

DC Day

Truman and company ventured into the city today for some fun and then back out to Virginia for some sightseeing. We're trying to get the hang of this taking a baby out in public thing, so Truman took it easy on us.


Driving in downtown DC is not so hard.

What's that yummy smell? Where are we?

Ben's Chili Bowl! Yes!

We're at Great Falls, VA. See my passport to national parks? I just got it today!

Taking a rest with Umma by the waterfalls.


Apba fed me a bottle. It's nice eating outside!

Check out that view, Apba!

Randi, I'm tired! What a busy day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Truman looks so cute in the driver's seat.....don't go SPEEDY FAST Truman.

Sam Kim said...

I agree! I love that picture with Truman in the driver's seat! ^^

randigideon said...

Truman is really a fantastic driver (among other things). I miss him... :(

Jessica said...

Truman's making it out and about! I'm jealous!