Sunday, August 24, 2008

Peaches

Truman played in his breakfast cereal today. We also made peaches for him to try tomorrow.



Well, I'm playing with my food... but I'm not sure it's that much fun.



Yum. Peaches.

4 comments:

Sam Kim said...

WOW! I think I just went through a whole month's worth of "The Truman Show" = ) It was AWESOME! So he said his first "dada," I was faked out with the "First Steps," Truman really likes snuggling with David, you guys had a LOT of boxes to unpack, and Truman is allergic to Missouri?

I hope and pray that all is well. Thank you so much for the update! I love your comments and photos: Heidi on a leash next to the "No Dog Walks" sign is hilarious and I always love Truman's facial expressions.

Love you guys and I hope to see you sometime in the near future!!!

Unknown said...

I have been through the latest posting three times and I loved each trip.
He's a wonderful boy.
LOVE,
Grandpa

Esther said...

awesome posts from the past- sure made me smile! tell me when he says mama! (I know that dada usually comes first :P)

Sarah said...

Actually, he does say Momma... and Umma and Apba... and Dada. They don't yet appear to be associated with anyone (or anything) in particular, but he can say them!