August brought us to St. Louis... and very early in the morning, at that. Nothing could stop us... we drove all night. All went well, except for one (unsuccessful) escape attempt by Heidi in Kentucky. Our apartment won't be ready for a few days yet, so it looks like we'll be doing an "extended stay" at a fine local establishment. Here we are in Missouri. We seem to have brought our senses of humor with us.
Can you see what it is through the fog?
The Arch! That means we're home!
Still sleeping.
Hello, and welcome to Missouri!
Well, I've had breakfast in Forest Park. What's next?

Heidi's middle of the night escapade meant she needed and got a bath today.
What is going on here, Guys? Who is responsible for these shenanagins?
Okay, I'll admit it's funny!
Apba! You got me!
Where'd everybody go?
You're swaddling me? After all this time?
Well, I'll tell you what I think of being swaddled!
No comments:
Post a Comment