Sunday, August 31, 2008

Party in Springfield

Whoa... two party days in a row! We had Truman's one year portraits taken today, then we were off to party, party, party at Lake Springfield! What a great party! Thank you!

My morning exercise is chasing this birthday balloon.

Gotcha!

Another gorgeous cake!

Thanks for coming, Everyone.

Look at that delicious food!

Umma and I are visiting with people, but it's hard to concentrate with this food around.


We're visiting and showing off some pictures of my life up to this point.


Hello, Cousins! Good to see you!


A proud Apba shows a proud Grandpa some portraits.


A beautiful birthday spread.


This is a tradition where I foretell my future by what I pick.


I picked the string... that means long life!


Next, I picked the money. That means wealth.


Wow. So, this is how celebrities feel, huh? Check out the paparazzi!


Halmoni, Harabuji, my folks, and me.

Grandmother, Grandpa, my parents, and me.


Look, here are my aunties by me!


Big family picture!

Umma and Apba are trying to dress like me. That's fun.

No comments: