Friday, March 28, 2008

Seven Months Old!

Our little guy is seven months old today! Wow! Today he had his first in-home appointment with an occupational therapist to assist in his physical development. At this stage, Truman has great head control, but we need to help build his abdominal muscles so he can prepare for sitting. We'll be busy doing the exercises she showed us two to three times a day every day, but it'll be worth it.

Good morning.

What day is it?!

Oh, no! Another month-iversary??

Okay, I've recovered... let's have some breakfast!

Play time!

Apba is home! And he is sooo...

Funny!

Good one, Apba!

Whoa, Mom... situps are hard!

So... those are my feet, huh? And you want me to play with them?

Alright, Mom! Let's get rid of that oxygen sign!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Truman sure has fun with Apba,
that's neat!

Grandpa Niere

Sam Kim said...

lol...I like how Truman is so intrigued by you taking down the sign = P

Unknown said...

Who knew that a little piece of paper could be such a big deal... I am so happy for you three and grateful for Trumans health.

Sometimes I now forget about my Grandcat.........Truman has taken over.........

Anastasia Marie said...

He's got such a cute smile! :)