Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Tale of Two Walks

The weather was very nice here today, so we not only took one walk... we took two!



Hello, Mr. Caterpillar... it's nice to have another caterpillar friend!

I'd better rest up... I hear we have plans later.



Mom just dressed me for our walk!


See my hood?


And my shoes?


Yippee... time to go!

Wait... Mom decided to exchange my hood for a hat. NOW we're ready to go.

When Apba came home we all went for another walk!

I am a champion walk participant ("Rocky" theme music plays in the background).

Whew. Time to cuddle in after a busy day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Truman always looks so big until he is with David then he still looks so little.

He is so very cute. I hope he likes the walks. I am glad the three of you can get out sometimes together.

Love, Grandmother