We're going where today??
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you're looking for news and updates regarding our one and only TRUMAN, then you've come to the right place. Hopefully there will be updates weekly... we all need goals, right?
2 comments:
I just read a week's worth of posts and they are making me smile = ) Question though...corrected 3 month thing? But he's 6 months old...???
Yep. It's kind of confusing. At the pediatrician they give Truman his immunizations and do his check-ups on schedule for his "actual age" (6... nearly 7 now, I guess... months old). BUT, because he was born three months early, his "corrected age" or "gestational age" (what he would have been if born on his due date) is only 3 months. So, when doctors assess his milestones, they use his corrected age until he's about 2 years old. Then, they start comparing his milestones with other kids his actual age. Does that make sense? Does that help any? Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to clarify.
Post a Comment