Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

How did Truman celebrate his first Easter? Well, let's see, shall we?


Well, what's this in my bed with me this morning? What?? A rabbit came to visit in the night and I didn't even know?!


Uncle Sam is good at feeding me!

Apba and me just hanging out.

Yep, just hanging out.

Hanging out with the boys is tiring. I think I'll take an Easter nap under this giraffe.

Looks like Mom and Dad are up to something very peculiar.

NAMURT?!?

No, Silly! It's TRUMAN!

Silly, Apba!

Here's me and my loot! (Oh yeah, and Mom.)

Umma and Apba say I'm supposed to be looking for something... where is it?...

Oh, no, Mr. Ribbit, you're in on it, too?


Behind the mirror...

On top of the chests... I'm getting good at this!

I just can't seem to find that last egg. Hmm....

9 comments:

Unknown said...

There is nothing more exciting than a kid's first Easter! Plus, rumor has it Truman's officially wireless!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Oh my! Good news travels fast! Yes, Truman is wireless! It's official! More on today's doctor's visit when we next post!

randigideon said...

It's funny, I always have a hard time finding the last egg, too. ;) Those pictures are adorable and it looks like the best Easter. I LOVE the eggs; you guys are sooo good! I'm anxiously awaiting the next post; can't wait to hear about the doctor's visit!

Anastasia Marie said...

I love Truman's Easter egg hunt--adorable! :)

Sam Kim said...

LOL! That was adorable!

Esther said...

crack ME UP!!!! haha- that was awesome how you guys celebrated Easter! Love it!

NAMURT-haha!

David said...

Namurt? Is that, like, his middle name or something?

Anastasia Marie said...

One more thing....I've been meaning to say this for a while, but I really like Truman's bedding. The colors and the circle design are very cool...something I would like on my grown-up bed! :)

Unknown said...

Looks like Truman had a great Easter. I am looking forward to the next post about Truman's doctor visit! It is also great to see Truman using the blanket my mom sent him.