Family time and some yummy treats were on the menu today.
Oh, good morning. I see you found me on my tummy again. I'm tricky like that.
What are all those bunnies doing?? Looks like we're starting Easter a bit early!
If you're looking for news and updates regarding our one and only TRUMAN, then you've come to the right place. Hopefully there will be updates weekly... we all need goals, right?
8 comments:
Look like you have "jailed" the boy. HaHaHa.........
His Easter Cakes looks very good. Did He get to taste any? I think it could be time for a taste of new food ;)
He is getting more adoreable each picture. I love it when he has a serious face too.
He is growing so fast! We can't wait to see you in person, Truman!
No bunny outfit? I was really crossing my fingers for a picture of Truman with rabbit ears.
Although ears would have been cute, Truman does not have an aunt who thinks that he is a four year old girl.
You can save the pink bunny suit for Ralphie.
LOL...love the "yo" picture
I TOOK THAT PICTURE = P I ran to go get the camera when his hand was up like that LOL
yeah!!! I second the YO! picture! I think that one's going on my facebook profile...
Great picture, Sam. I didn't realize that you took that one.
Post a Comment