Saturday, March 29, 2008

David is a Bed

I knew that Apba made a good, comfy bed... but I didn't know Heidi thought so, too!

11 comments:

randigideon said...

Good thing you guys don't have a dog, huh?

Esther said...

lol, awesome.

Esther said...

where are you on this one sarah? ;)

Sarah said...

I know, right? I've been banished to camera duty. No room for me. ;)

Sam Kim said...

LOL!!! (to Sarah's comment) = P

Unknown said...

Couldn't be cuter

Anonymous said...

Truman is such a cutie, just like his mother! (and father, too!) Next year, you should dress him up like an Easter bunny...I'll go check the sale racks this weekend! I love you Sarah!

Anne said...

david needs more laps

Jessica said...

Best picture ever!

Anonymous said...

상연아 방금 귀여운 아들 사진 다 봤다.안본지도 꽤 되었는데 어느새 아이아빠가 되어 옆에 앉혀 놓고 게임도 하는구나.상태도 놀러와서 젖병물리고 있네.
외할아버지소식 듣고 놀랐을꺼야 우리도 갑작스런 일이라서 모두 한동안 너무 슬펐단다.경태엄마도 예쁘네.
행복해 보이는구나.
실은 오래전에 너의 엄마한테서 블로그주소를 받았는데 이제야 커퓨터를 고쳐서 보게 되었단다.자주 들어와서 보게 될꺼야.
경태사진도 갖고 와서 주고 손자자랑하고 싶어 안달이더라.
한국에선 우스게소리로 손자자랑할려면 돈내고 하라는 말이 있단다.그만큼 할머니가 되면 자랑을 많이하게 된다는 뜻이지.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.