Saturday, July 12, 2008

Yuck to Viruses

Truman has had a fever and a rash since we got home from Missouri, so we took him to the doctor. He weighs 14 pounds 3 oz! It turns out he has a viral infection of sorts. Now, we just have to wait until it runs its course. As usual, though, nothing gets Truman too far down... his spirits are good! In fact, he started crawling (well, army crawl, perhaps, but still... he's really getting around)!

This is one of my favorite poses these days. Do you like it?


I crawled over here to Apba! Shhhh... Apba, it was our secret!


Here I go! Can you guess where I'm going?


Yep! I'm after Heidi! She's a quick one.

Hm. This looks like a fun place to play.


Nothing like riding on Apba's shoulders to top off a great day!

1 comment:

Esther said...

hahaah! Is that seriously one of his fave poses? toooo cute!