Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July in Sarcoxie

Today was our first full day in Sarcoxie. It was the first time that Truman met... well... many, many people!



Good morning, everyone. I'm awfully congested and I still have those heat bumps, but today will be an exciting day, I think!




Meme! I'm so glad to finally meet you!!




This is comfortable!


It's about time I met Mary!



I spent a lot of the day playing here in the yard.


Momma, I'm kind of tired.




I think I'll nap with Mary.




Here's me with Umma and her high school buddies and their kids. What a crew!


Hi Sue, John, and Sam!


Good laughs, good times!


Hey guys... I like your shirts!





Cuddling with Debra.


This Fullerton family is fun!




Yes! I love to play!


I'm with Uncle Matthew... woo hoo!!


Thanks for holding me, Colton!



Wow! Thanks for helping me open the gift, Zane!

No comments: