Friday, December 7, 2007

HE'S HOME!!!

It was a close call... Truman almost didn't get to come home today, but... HE DID! We are SO happy to have him here with us. Thanks to all of you for your prayers and support... we know you were a big part of making this day possible.
Remember Randy in A Christmas Story? Ralphie's little brother who was dressed in so many layers he couldn't move? .... yeah. Mom and Dad want me to be warm.

The discharging doctor and the wonderful nurse who helped me make the Thanksgiving card are telling me bye.


Our third family photo.


I'm telling the amazing nurses thank you and I'm outta here!


I vaguely remember this car seat thing... not so bad this time.


When we get home, Grandmother wants to rock me. Heidi seems to have better things to do, though.

It's Grampa's turn! Hi Grampa!

My first nap in my very own bed... at last!

I seem to have plenty of room in here!

Umma and Apba are ready for bed, so it goes without saying that I'm ready to stay up, right? I can do this all night long!

3 comments:

Sam Kim said...

AWESOME!

And I see that you voted for yourself David...= P

Unknown said...

Yay for Truman! We are so happy he is finally home! Lots of love from all the Fullertons!

Esther said...

I love the family photo- keep those up!