As if having Truman didn't already make this the most thankful of Thanksgivings, Thanksgiving came with some very big developments for Truman. He came out of the isolette and into an open crib! Also, he went from a high flow nasal cannula to a regular nasal cannula. AND, he was working on taking all of his feedings by mouth!
Here's the front of the first card I made for my parents!
And here's the inside... my handprint is a turkey!
Look at this lovely creation that Laura, a devoted reader of The Truman Show, made so that Truman could be with us at home on Thanksgiving!
Likely the last time you'll see me in an isolette... I'm out of here!
Cuddle time for Truman and Apba... something for which to be very thankful.
Hello! This is my new crib!
Hm. I've never been quite sure that I like having my temperature taken.
Apba is changing my clothes for the first time. He's really good at it!
Whew, I'm sleepy... I hear turkey does that to a person. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Thanks for visiting!
No comments:
Post a Comment