Friday, November 30, 2007

The Many Faces of Truman on a Busy Day

Truman was very busy today, and so were his parents. Truman took his first hearing test... and he passed! The parents recieved training on the home oxygen and apnea monitors that Truman will go home with. Also, an appointment was set up with a local organization (Infant & Toddler Connection) that helps monitor child development through home visits and teaching parents the best ways to teach their children new skills. Then when we got home, the home medical company delivered our initial supply of oxygen. WHEW. We're getting all set up.

Cuddling with Apba in my festive Christmas hat that a nurse gave me.

I can hear in my right ear...

... and I can hear in my left ear!

Those of you who did not vote for "actor" as my future vocation may want to rethink you're vote after you see my impressive display of faces!

Here is my tongue.

Ha... did you like that?

Ooooooooh!

Hm, what's over there?

Niiiiiiiice.

Whew. Hard work making all those faces.

I wonder what my mom is up to wearing that mask all the time?

What do you guys think about all this?

I'm getting ready to go home one day not too far from now... these people are taking me home.

Portable oxygen (left) and apnea monitor (right)

The oxygen crew: E (left, transports from room to room), H (center, stays right where it is), and A (right, for taking out of the house to appointments, etc.)

This is our door... it's pretty important people are aware. As the oxygen delivery man said, "Oxygen makes fire happy."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are great! I enjoyed them very much. He has already changed so much. He is an absolutely beautiful baby!
Love to all from the Fullerton house! ;)